Virtual Lockout/Tagout & Confined Space Training Webinars
A Top 5 pharmaceutical client of The Catalyst Group requested technical training sessions on Lockout/Tagout and Confined Space Entry for their global employees. The client requested that each training cover, at a minimum, the following:
- A high-level overview of client’s LOTO/Confined Space SOPs.
- A detailed review of the key sections of the two SOPs, with specific emphasis on critical aspects of each SOP.
- Photos of actual client situations and locations in the training to ensure understanding of applicability.
- Translation of all training into Spanish, Portugese, Mandarin and German.
Technical Expertise – The Catalyst Group was required to deliver SME level technical training that the client could take back to its internal groups for further training. Technology – The Catalyst Group was challenged to find a way to make online training for 300 global employees as interesting and interactive as possible for the client so that employees did not have to travel. Geography – Our global client had locations in the United States, Switzerland, India, Singapore, and China. Language Barriers – While most of the attendees understood English, one major barrier to learning was language.
How We Helped
The Catalyst Group worked with our client to develop web-based customized training sessions on Lockout/Tagout and Confined Spaces that adhered to the client’s SOPs. Our project manager worked with our client to gather photographs from sites to be incorporated into the training session so that examples used during training were relevant. Because of the incredible quality, reliability, and scalability of our proprietary webinar technology, our client was able to have up to 100 live video panelists and up to 3000 attendees who not only interacted with our trainer but also interacted with each other from global locations. Seeing the presenters and each other made a world of difference in building personal connections, engagement, and trust. Our webinars featured:
- HD Video and Audio Conferencing: Up to 100 live video panelists and 3000 attendees that can share their webcam and interact with each other and the host.
- Desktop/application sharing: One-click HD screen sharing – even share video and audio clips with ease.
- Dual screen support: Show panelists and presentation at same time
- Host Controls: You can mute/unmute panelists and give them audio & video capabilities for enhanced engagement
- Chat: Private and group panelist chat
- Polling: Receive and share audience input
- Q&A dialog box: Attendees ask questions with live or text answers
- Recording: Record locally or in the cloud in MP4 or MP4A format, and promote to additional audiences
- Security: End-to-end 256-bit AES encryption safeguards all log-in information and webinar session data
These features provided a state-of-the-art learning opportunity for the attendees, but all are optional and up to the discretion of the client. Over the course of 8 weeks, The Catalyst Group held seven training sessions that were delivered by our Subject Matter Experts. Through our technology, The Catalyst Group provided insightful and interactive sessions that kept the audience engaged throughout the entire sessions. Finally, The Catalyst Group provided the client with all presentation materials translated into a variety of languages to ensure a high level of understanding amongst associates worldwide.
The Catalyst Group was able to provide consistent training to employees across the globe. This ensured that all employees were provided with the same high quality of training and held to the same safety standards. As a result of this training, the client has requested additional training sessions to cover more HSE topics.
Send us a message:
Fill in the form bellow so that we can provide you with any information you might need, answer any question you might have!